The Project Management Fundamentals
The Project Management Fundamentals course provides key and fundamental concepts, tools and techniques for you and your team to manage project successfully. It is designed for all project practitioners, project managers, team leads, project members and all project stakeholders. Key learning points Includes:
- Master the fundamental project management process (i.e.. project initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling and closing), concepts, tools and techniques
- Set realistic, measurable SMART goals and ensure positive results
- Develop work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Estimate project cost and schedule using simple and proven techniques (Network Diagrams)
- Track project performance using Milestone tracking, S-curve, Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Handle project change management effectively
- Establish good control, monitoring and communication systems.
With the knowledge and skills acquired at the end of the training program, the participants will be able to plan and manage projects from project initiating to closing. They can utilize and customize various project management tools introduced in the class to be used in their organizations. They would also understand their individual roles, responsibilities and values in various projects to achieve organizational goals.
This program is available in all parts of Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. For more information contact us today.