“Ideal for those who are new to the supervisory role or those who have been leading but now want to improve their management skills”.
Availability: In-house training
One and two day programs available
Overview: This one day supervisory workshop is suitable for all professionals in a supervisory role.
This program includes:
- The fundamental roles and functions of a supervisor
- Basic time management
- Problem solving skills
- How to build rapport with your team
- How to delegate
- Situational leadership
- Carring out Interventions
- Motivation and mentoring
- Carrying out performance apprasials
- Solutions to common supervisory challenges
By the end of this program participants will be able to:
- Approach a supervisory role confidently and systematically by knowing the requirements for success
- Utilize a systematic process to manage their time
- Apply effective communciation stratiges to establish rapport with team members
- Choose a leadership style based on your management needs and individual’s capability using an established management theory
- Learn by example by examining a number of challenging situations and supervisory case studies
- Use a framework designed to facilitate counselling and coaching using a variety of interventions
- Carry out performance appraisals and provide support and mentoring using a systematic approach to motivate team members.
For more information about this supervisory training course. Please contact us for more information.