MBTi Leadership Development
Leadership Development – MBTi
Overview: This Leadership Development workshop provides participants with knowledge and understanding to gain greater awareness of their own and of other’s behavioral preferences in the workplace. By gaining these insights, participants are enabled to understand and work with different kinds of people much more effectively. This workshop supports participants to become leaders and managers with strong emotional Intelligence capabilities. Research confirms that the most effective leaders are those who possess higher levels of self-awareness, self-management and empathy. This reflects the ability to understand and regulate one’s own emotions and those of others. Effective leaders flex their leadership style to adapt to the current situation and people around them.
Understanding the MBTI
To help participants gain awareness, the workshop utilizes the MBTI® (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator). The MBTI® is one of the most popular psychological instruments used in coaching and leadership development by many companies from all sectors of business, including 70% of Fortune 500 companies.
Participants will receive their own MBTI® Personality Type Report. Providing detailed information about their type preferences.
Participants will be able (Benefits):
- Identify their own inherent leadership potential
- To Identify their areas of development as a manager
- Enhance and develop their managerial skills
- Learn the basic 16 personality types
- Utilize emotional intelligence to manage a team
- Improve their interpersonal communication skills
- Enhance communication within the organization
- Develop team effectiveness
- To delegate more effectively
- Give feedback that is received positively
- Motivate individuals within a team
- Deliver a message with more persuasion
For more information on our programs, courses and workshops, please contact
For More information Call Bangkok, Thailand: (+66) 081- 859-9945