One Day In-house Programs available
Change is inevitable in any organization, however, it is something that most employees resist and fear. Change takes employees out of their comfort zone and into a world or uncertainty. In order for any transition or change to take place effectively, it must be planned and managed correctly.
In the next 5 years, the Asian Economic Community (AEC) will bring create opportunities and possibilities to those companies and organizations in the region that are dynamic, flexible and prepared. As these exciting times approach, change management has to be a pillar of any organization that competes successfully.
Change Works Change Management training programs incorporate a wide aspect of organizational management including psychology, behavioural studies, general resource management and project management techniques. As a result, our change management training program provides participants with strategies and techniques in the fundamental and critical areas of change management.
- Understand why some organizations or business fail in change management
- Understand how people handle change and why their reactions matter.
- Plan stages of a change process and increase the likelihood of success by adhering to proven principles of change management
- Understand why people are afraid of change and use behavioural techniques to overcome their resistance to change
- Identify skill gaps and required infrastructural changes through a structured approach
- Evaluate people’s performance and use coaching and mentoring to motivate them towards change
- Use a variety of tools to identify which areas you need to focus on the most and brainstorm ideas on how to move the change process forward
For More information Call +66 (0)81-859-9945
Communication Skills workshops in Bangkok, Thailand. Full communication skills courses in Bangkok. Call us today so that we can help you and your team reach the next level.
Contact Us Today